Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
My friend has a dvd version ( different brand) with dual screens. His uses wireless head phones has a connecting wire between the two.
He pushed the connecting wire down between the seat and the back. Real easy to do. across the floor just behind the center console.
You don't even know it is there unless you look for it.
You have to look at the different brands and versions as some come with two screens but only one dvd player, others come with dvd
player in each screen.
I just copied our dvd's to a usb drive, much easier to handle and we leave it in there all the time. No changing DVD's.
We use our phones so got the WiFi hot spot adapter from T Mobil and they can watch and do what ever they want on the internet also

·
Registered
4 Posts
My friend has a dvd version ( different brand) with dual screens. His uses wireless head phones has a connecting wire between the two.
He pushed the connecting wire down between the seat and the back. Real easy to do. across the floor just behind the center console.
You don't even know it is there unless you look for it.
You have to look at the different brands and versions as some come with two screens but only one dvd player, others come with dvd
player in each screen.
I just copied our dvd's to a usb drive, much easier to handle and we leave it in there all the time. No changing DVD's.
We use our phones so got the WiFi hot spot adapter from T Mobil and they can watch and do what ever they want on the internet also
Very helpful! Thank you. We seem to be out of range often and worry about a hot spot, thus the DVD, but might try both options.

·
Super Moderator
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I have a small usb powered dvd player that also works with the one I installed.
Has to be one with usb power ability and using android for my unit.
The dvd players are cheaper but don't do as much as our unit.
One advantage to dvd units most have a remote so no leaning forward and using touch screen.
Our grand children are a little older so no problem

21 - 24 of 24 Posts