Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've tried several lower ends ones like this, some universal (this one) and some made for specific car. The cord tends to be OK and serves the intended purpose. The mounts however allowed a good bit of vibration and just were not a great fit. I finally broke down and bought a Blendmount, Completely different price point, but extremely well engineered and well made. If you are getting one for occasional use, the generic ones work OK. If you use often, the Blendmount is a much better investment IMHO. I will also note the mirror on at least limited did not have allot of room, so getting correct lines of sight with the generic ones were nearly impossible.

·
Registered
2022 AWD Calligraphy, Hyper White Exterior with Light Beige Interior
258 Posts
Have used BlendMount in 8 vehicles and never a problem. Truly a case of getting what you pay for. Additionally they are available by phone to help out if ever needed. One of the few companies I can't say enough good things about.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Blendmount‘s hold their value. Just sold one from a car I sold and got within $25 of what I paid new for it. Did it on MarketPlace.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Has anyone tried this with their Palisade? View attachment 4687
I used this from Amazon. It comes with 3 sizes so you can help someone else out with the ones you don't use.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I used this from Amazon. It comes with 3 sizes so you can help someone else out with the ones you don't use.
I too bought the ones from Amazon on my last BlendMount install. Saves money versus Mirror Tap and worked just as well. Also if you have any questions on BlendMount just call their tech support and they'll make sure you get the right mount for your detector and vehicle. They're a pleasure to work with and I've used them on my last 11 cars.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yep My problem really was the neck on my 2022 Palisade is too short for two mounts for the radar detector and the dash cam. i took my Blend Mount and used it for my husbands radar detecto and it works perfect, as usual. I had to rig my mount to make a two in one mount for both but it too, works great. I too really like Blend Mount

1 - 12 of 12 Posts