Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
41 - 41 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2023Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I've seen some of the responses to people's posts, and I'm wondering why insult or attempt to insult strangers? These are people that are staying in their lane by purchasing a vehicle that they like and can afford, but may not want theirs to look exactly like everyone elses. No one thinks they've purchased anything other than what it is, and for the money, it's a very good product. My first choice was actually a BMW X7, but after watching many reviews, one of them caught my goat. The reviewer said the Palisade was 80% of the vehicle that the X7 and Escalade are for less than 50% of the price. With that in mind, I decided, for what I'll mostly use it for (work related travel, carrying my employees to different locations, and transporting my dog) the more inexpensive Palisade would be the way to go. That being said, my Calligraphy is quite nice for the money, and has some really good features that even my Lexus LS does not have. I blacked out all the chrome or polished aluminum via wrap, and changed the rims to some very nice black rims, and it looks exactly like I wanted it to, which is a blacked out Palisade. Kia actually sells a blacked out version of the Teluride, which is called the Nightfall Edition. Caddy Sells a blacked out Escalade, as does BMW with the X7. Many other maufacturers sell blacked out editions of their vehicles. Some people simply like a vehicle, but prefer a bit of individuality. No one's trying to fool anyone.
Well stated, love it!👏👏👏

41 - 41 of 41 Posts