Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So.. I know the Limited comes with the puddle lights on the outside mirrors, questions is does anyone know if the wiring is in place on the SEL to add after market?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I add to this question in terms of the 2021 Limited. I know it doesn't come with them, but I can buy the puddle lamps for $25.61. How easy is it to take apart the mirror to see if the wiring is there in a 2021 Limited to install the puddle lamp. I've heard the mirror has the cutout already. The few minor things they moved to the Calligraphy are annoying, but I went with the limited over it for cost and headliner mostly.

·
Registered
2021 Limited AWD Moonlight Cloud / Black interior
6 Posts
I add to this question in terms of the 2021 Limited. I know it doesn't come with them, but I can buy the puddle lamps for $25.61. How easy is it to take apart the mirror to see if the wiring is there in a 2021 Limited to install the puddle lamp. I've heard the mirror has the cutout already. The few minor things they moved to the Calligraphy are annoying, but I went with the limited over it for cost and headliner mostly.
I have the same question! Thanks for asking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts