Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve seen photos of the Korean version of the Limited Palisade and they include cool puddle lights which say “Palisade”. I know they aren’t included on the American version but does anyone know where I can buy them aftermarket? I specifically would like the “Palisade” option rather than the “Hyundai” option.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Here is a picture of what I’m referring to. This is projected from the bottom of each door as it opens so that you can see what you are stepping into. I just think they look cool. I saw a BMW version the other day and thought it was very useful.

·
Banned
673 Posts
Limiteds already have them in the side view mirrors. They do a good job so no need for changing this out IMHO. As for Korean spec' items, not sure if Alibaba can help. It seems that all of these add-ons eventually find their way to ebay.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Limiteds already have them in the side view mirrors. They do a good job so no need for changing this out IMHO. As for Korean spec' items, not sure if Alibaba can help. It seems that all of these add-ons eventually find their way to ebay.
That’s a great idea I hadn’t thought of eBay. I hadn’t heard anything definitive about the side view mirror lights. Some reviews said they had them and sone said they didn’t. Can you tell me if side lamps light has a logo or just a spotlight?
I would like for the back doors to have them as well so I’ll check eBay. I don’t know Alibaba. And thank you!

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
That’s a great idea I hadn’t thought of eBay. I hadn’t heard anything definitive about the side view mirror lights. Some reviews said they had them and sone said they didn’t. Can you tell me if side lamps light has a logo or just a spotlight?
I would like for the back doors to have them as well so I’ll check eBay. I don’t know Alibaba. And thank you!
It’s just a spotlight.

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy Hyper White/Beige/Dark Brown
86 Posts
I know this is an old post...I'm just curious if anybody purchased and installed these? Are they difficult to install? Do they work well?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Not the Limited 2021,Only the Calligraphy which I find absurd as theres a cut out ready to install it on my 2021 Limited.With all the extra features compared to other Cross Overs you would think they would Install a $5.00 each Light,In Canada its called the "Ultimate".I kept searching in the Manual only to look under the mirror to see a Black Cut out,very SAD😢😢😢

·
Registered
35 Posts
Do those mount in the mirror housing or under the door?
Upon close examination they look to mount on the underside of the Door.Maybe connects to wiring in the door that we dont know about.Im calling Hyundai Tech Support as Im pissed that I dont have it and was led to beleive it came (Limited) with it,otherwise I would have bought the Caligraphy..for about $2K more.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I don’t see the puddle lights as standard on the 2021 palisade calligraphy I have
They’re clearly mentioned on Hyundai’s website, on the Calligraphy trim.

And they’re mounted under the mirrors, not under the doors, contrary to what is mentioned in the post before yours.

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy Hyper White/Beige/Dark Brown
86 Posts
Mine are there and work just fine. I didn’t have to turn them on in any way. They work as you approach with the key fob or if you hit the unlock button on the key fob.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mine are there and work just fine. I didn’t have to turn them on in any way. They work as you approach with the key fob or if you hit the unlock button on the key fob.
Thank you!

And it displays the palisade logo on the floor? Or are they just led lights that turn on?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I don’t see the puddle lights as standard on the 2021 palisade calligraphy I have
Thank you!

And it displays the palisade logo on the floor? Or are they just led lights that turn on?
2021 Hyundai Palisade Features & Specs | Hyundai USA the last line shows whats standard on Limited and Caligraphy,it displays Palisade on the exterior of the door at the same time the door handles light up.Had I known the Limited did NOT have them I would have spent the extra $2K for the Caligraphy,oh well.I was used to our 2017 Explorer Limited where everything would light up for entry.Such a small price for HMA to Install as theres an indentation under the Mirror for the Lamp,why they would exclude it is beyond me as its really a safety device.Its dark with just the Handles lighting up,otherwise the wife loves the vehicle other than the GPS isnt always correct.Maybe needs re calibration.Bought "SmartLiner" Passenger and Cargo Rubber Mats on Amazon for just under $220.00 Perfect Fit and same quality as WeatherTech at 50% of the price.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts