Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally after waiting for more than a month got my white limited FWD with beige interior. Drove 200miles to get hold of it. MSRP minus conquest offer ( as I negotiated last month). No add ons.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some dealers marked it up with add-ons and some added ‘market adjustment’ upto 3000$. I expanded my search to 300 mile radius when I found dealers with no mark up and add-ons. The dealer I bought did not do markups or add-ons. Thats the reason I drove 300 miles to get the Palisade. If you are in texas let me know I can share details about dealers.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wow! 300 miles all the way to get your Palisade. That's a long way. I guess it must be worth it. Anyway, congrats!!.. also I assumed you wont go back to the same dealer for your future service?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No i have local dealers for service going forward. Got a free oil change offer but not going to drive 300miles for an oil change.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Wow! 300 miles all the way to get your Palisade. That's a long way. I guess it must be worth it. Anyway, congrats!!.. also I assumed you wont go back to the same dealer for your future service?
Or more like a reputable independent service shop for everything but warranty ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Finally after waiting for more than a month got my white limited FWD with beige interior. Drove 200miles to get hold of it. MSRP minus conquest offer ( as I negotiated last month). No add ons.
Congrats . Enjoy it as I know you will . I sure do for sure . Nothing wrong with driving to get what you want . I almost flew to Tx to get one , just got lucky to find on not marked up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts