Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a Palisade AWD LTD. I wanted to remove the 3 rd row seats and add a interior power lift for my Wheel Chair (Quantum Edge 3.0 I Level (400 lbs). It needs a Tongue weight of 500 while the palisade tongue weight is not defined yet. I am having difficulty finding an installer of a lift in Dallas area. Does any body has experience in getting this done.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Maybe try calling up some fleet service (ex. taxi) that has retrofitted vehicles. They might let you know who their provider is.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I just bought a Palisade AWD LTD. I wanted to remove the 3 rd row seats and add a interior power lift for my Wheel Chair (Quantum Edge 3.0 I Level (400 lbs). It needs a Tongue weight of 500 while the palisade tongue weight is not defined yet. I am having difficulty finding an installer of a lift in Dallas area. Does any body has experience in getting this done.
I did a quick search for installing a wheelchair lift, and this might be a good place to start, they seem to have a couple of locations in Dallas.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts