Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2023 Palasade Caligraphy AWD White/Beige
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Called my dealer to get there latest excuse and was given a new term. They told me that the caligraphy I ordered is on the Priority Bank List. Has anyone experienced this term befor, any understanding of what this could mean?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Priority bank or priority rank?
I received an email this week from Hyundai that my priority rank was #58 . I think I read somewhere that production was completely halted at a point during this past fall and they just restarted building the Palisades . My guess is that this priority rank has to do with precise trim\colour\interior colour group ordered.
I ordered mine in mid October and was given an 8-12 weeks delivery estimate, but now it could be pushed back to march.

·
Registered
49 Posts
You could always stake out the dealer, wait until you see the truck arrive with Palisades on it, then walk inside and pay cash. They'll sell you one. Dealers have zero scruples in that regard.

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
343 Posts
You could always stake out the dealer, wait until you see the truck arrive with Palisades on it, then walk inside and pay cash. They'll sell you one. Dealers have zero scruples in that regard.
Most of those coming in are usually already sold

·
Registered
2023 Palasade Caligraphy AWD White/Beige
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Priority bank or priority rank?
I received an email this week from Hyundai that my priority rank was #58 . I think I read somewhere that production was completely halted at a point during this past fall and they just restarted building the Palisades . My guess is that this priority rank has to do with precise trim\colour\interior colour group ordered.
I ordered mine in mid October and was given an 8-12 weeks delivery estimate, but now it could be pushed back to march.
The salesman texted priority bank list. But priority rank makes more sense.

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Palisade SEL
169 Posts
AutoCorrect? Maybe?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts