Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Doesn’t look like it’s a split kind......or is it?
May be its not this is the real picture of the mat. I was thinking cut through the lines to make it split.

·
Registered
182 Posts
May be its not this is the real picture of the mat. I was thinking cut through the lines to make it split.
Please let us know how it turns out for you.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade SEL Lagoon Silver
616 Posts
Tech support at Auto Anything says it is split and can fold 1 section at a time as needed.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Tech support at Auto Anything says it is split and can fold 1 section at a time as needed.
That's awesome. I did not new when I order but picture seems it can that's why I ordered it. Auto anything do not have the exact pic of this cago mat. I aslo like 3d max its way better than OEM mats.
I wish I have wait to buy the floor liner. I already bought tuxmat but 3d max is $100 cheaper than tuxmat and similar quality.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade SEL Lagoon Silver
616 Posts
That's awesome. I did not new when I order but picture seems it can that's why I ordered it. Auto anything do not have the exact pic of this cago mat. I aslo like 3d max its way better than OEM mats.
I wish I have wait to buy the floor liner. I already bought tuxmat but 3d max is $100 cheaper than tuxmat and similar quality.
I have the 3D Maxpider 3 row set. I like them.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have the 3D Maxpider 3 row set. I like them.
I have it in my santa fe for 5 years still hold it strong. When I order Tuxmat 3d max floor mats are out of stock everywhere. Autoanything has promotions every other week so this will go on sale again. They also have 1 year price guarantee so if price went lower within year they will refund the difference so you do not have to wait for the sale if you like it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all. Just joined this forum today after searching for a foldable cargo mat. I tried the link that Mainer904 posted and made a purchase. The final total was $289.71 USD. I'll update once the mat arrives.
Did you order directly through the website, or did you call the dealership's parts department to place the order? Thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Really interested if its a splid kind. Please post here if anyone already have it or when you receive it. BTW the product is not even listed on 3d website. Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Really interested if its a splid kind. Please post here if anyone already have it or when you receive it. BTW the product is not even listed on 3d website. Thanks
Its is a split kind. I confirmed with the Autoanything. But still they do not have it stock. At this time I have to wait to get a estimated shipping. I'll update the post as soon as I get it. But seems it will take at least a month.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I placed an order with Nova today for the Canada Split mat. Very nice to talk with easy transaction. Said that she had multiple mats in stock and that it should be heading out the door today !

·
Registered
11 Posts
Its is a split kind. I confirmed with the Autoanything. But still they do not have it stock. At this time I have to wait to get a estimated shipping. I'll update the post as soon as I get it. But seems it will take at least a month.
I ordered today and estimated shipping was 5/21

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone received the 3D Kagu Cargo liner yet? Can you confirm if it's one piece or splits for 3rd row. Overall impression of the product?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Has anyone received the 3D Kagu Cargo liner yet? Can you confirm if it's one piece or splits for 3rd row. Overall impression of the product?
Its backordered. I ordered month ago still waiting for the estimated delivery date. I'm not hopping it will arrive anytime soon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am dumbfounded as to why Hyundai only sells these in Canada. If they are already producing them, why not open up the availability? They are losing out on potential revenue if there is a pretty good margin on them. Oh well.
I'm guessing that it has something to do with the fact that it appears Hyundai is getting these mats from a domestic Canadian company called VAC-Plastics instead of straight from Asia.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My Canadian supplier Hyundai split cargo tray said made in China.
Ya. It's odd that they are going through a Canadian middleman instead of importing them directly themselves.

81 - 100 of 101 Posts