Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

61 - 80 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Carpeted one is widely available even from sites that sell Hyundai accessories for around $115 US. If your looking for the Canadian version that is not made of carpet and is amazing and easily cleanable its only sold in CA though there is one dealer CA dealer Murray that will sell and ship it. A number of US on another Palisade site have bought them. There about $290 CA $225 US CA money is about .71 to the dollar. Shipping is awful unless you live somewhat close to the dealer. About $75 US, so around $300 delivered give or take a few US dollars.
I'm going to give this a try and see if I can get the CA version from this dealer...

·
Registered
Luxury (Canada) Black/Black
23 Posts
Wanted to share my cargo liner hack! Instead of spending $300cad+ to get the hyundai OEM split cargo tray,I bought this $50cad trimmable cargo liner from amazon ($30 usd on amazon.com), then trimmed down the sides and along the seat split, glued velcro strips on the underside to make sure it sticks to the back of the seat when raised, and voila! Now all you palimates form the US don't have to smuggle hyundai cargo trays from Canada anymore!

Sure it isn't premium like the OEM one, but gets the job done and more than sufficient for my cargo needs Let me know your thoughts.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Wanted to share my cargo liner hack! Instead of spending $300cad+ to get the hyundai OEM split cargo tray,I bought this $50cad trimmable cargo liner from amazon ($30 usd on amazon.com), then trimmed down the sides and along the seat split, glued velcro strips on the underside to make sure it sticks to the back of the seat when raised, and voila! Now all you palimates form the US don't have to smuggle hyundai cargo trays from Canada anymore!

Sure it isn't premium like the OEM one, but gets the job done and more than sufficient for my cargo needs Let me know your thoughts.

Looks great and just what i’d like to do but many of the amazon reviews note the strong offensive smell. Didn’t yours have any? Also, it looks like you didn’t cover the very tops of the seatbacks. Was that by choice or wasn’t the mat long enough?

thanks

·
Registered
Luxury (Canada) Black/Black
23 Posts
Looks great and just what i’d like to do but many of the amazon reviews note the strong offensive smell. Didn’t yours have any? Also, it looks like you didn’t cover the very tops of the seatbacks. Was that by choice or wasn’t the mat long enough?

thanks
it wasn't long enough by about 4 - 5 inches, but it's ok for me as it would be very unlikely for me to put dirty / grungy items that far back in the trunk (but will be different for everyone). it didn't have any offensive smell for me, I aired it out in the garage for a couple of days before I trimmed it. so far its good.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Honestly I was looking for this one as it seems not anywhere till I found a dealership who has some. Got this today and can't be happier as my cargo area use is very important and wanted to protect it.

I love the folding feature of the third row seats as well. Very practical plus good looking.I really recommend it to everyone who want to keep cargo area as clean as it gets!
is it possible to lift only 2 seats (basically does the rubber split in between the seats

·
Registered
32 Posts
Here we go , I found the genuine part number on the package.
Thanks! It splits for the third row seating? What dealership in Canada did you purchase this liner? I have a friend from Canada. Also, did you install it? Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Got the cargo liner installed on Sunday. Shipping didn't take too long, considering it was being shipped via standard postal service and going through customs. It's an interesting textured rubber. It's not sticky/tacky, but it's got some bite to stop things from sliding. I installed it right on top of the carpeted factory liner so I have one less thing to have to store in the garage. Works great, and I don't have any regrets. Sure, you can absolutely get a cheaper one on Amazon, etc., cut a slit in it, and velcro it to the back of the seats and be done with it. But once I knew these were available, I pretty much was determined to find one that I could get shipped, at a reasonable price.

I am dumbfounded as to why Hyundai only sells these in Canada. If they are already producing them, why not open up the availability? They are losing out on potential revenue if there is a pretty good margin on them. Oh well.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Got the cargo liner installed on Sunday. Shipping didn't take too long, considering it was being shipped via standard postal service and going through customs. It's an interesting textured rubber. It's not sticky/tacky, but it's got some bite to stop things from sliding. I installed it right on top of the carpeted factory liner so I have one less thing to have to store in the garage. Works great, and I don't have any regrets. Sure, you can absolutely get a cheaper one on Amazon, etc., cut a slit in it, and velcro it to the back of the seats and be done with it. But once I knew these were available, I pretty much was determined to find one that I could get shipped, at a reasonable price.

I am dumbfounded as to why Hyundai only sells these in Canada. If they are already producing them, why not open up the availability? They are losing out on potential revenue if there is a pretty good margin on them. Oh well.
Hi, does this fit the 2021 Palisade? I looked online at the Canada dealership and I’m jot seeing where I can select 2021 Palisade. So just asking.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts

Our SEL came with the split carpeted liner, and I guess the logic is that is' plastic backed so it's waterproof and removable for cleaning, but I much prefer the look of the Canadian liner.

I'm in NH, so post COVID I could do a day/overnight trip up to Canada to get one. In the meantime I'm going to order the Smartliner because we're basically running ours as a 5 seater with big trunk.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I was able to track down a dealer in Canada that has the OEM split liner for a reasonable price. It cost $249 (converted to USD), including tax and shipping. They called me to confirm that that were required to collect tax. Quick shipping, also.

Here's the link: S8H12AP000 - Hyundai Premium fo. Motor, group | Canada Hyundai, Thornhill ON
Hi all. Just joined this forum today after searching for a foldable cargo mat. I tried the link that Mainer904 posted and made a purchase. The final total was $289.71 USD. I'll update once the mat arrives.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm awaiting delivery. It attaches to 3rd row backs, is split for folding, has cut out areas for seat back attachment points, floor storage strap, etc. Ordered from Hyundaioemparts.ca. believe there is a .com in USA. Cost was $210 and change plus shipping and tax, (CAD).

61 - 80 of 101 Posts