Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks @Londoner, those are made by Weathertech alright. I don't know...still prefer to have the carbon fiber texture look...

hey @Cankam, is the material on your premium tray made with a rubber layer at the top, with the carbon fiber texture design?
Closest trunk tray and floor mats i could find that matches what's on the hyundai canada's website are 3D Maxpider Kagu series liners.
What luck we have that the only offering of these 3D Maxpider Kagu for our Palisades are only in Canada at the moment...
https://www.partsengine.ca/u-guard-3d-kagu-maxpider-floor-mat-in-black-p-54811.aspx
Prices are WAAYYY more reasonable...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Thanks @Londoner, those are made by Weathertech alright. I don't know...still prefer to have the carbon fiber texture look...

hey @Cankam, is the material on your premium tray made with a rubber layer at the top, with the carbon fiber texture design?
Closest trunk tray and floor mats i could find that matches what's on the hyundai canada's website are 3D Maxpider Kagu series liners.
What luck we have that the only offering of these 3D Maxpider Kagu for our Palisades are only in Canada at the moment...
https://www.partsengine.ca/u-guard-3d-kagu-maxpider-floor-mat-in-black-p-54811.aspx
Prices are WAAYYY more reasonable...
Yes both materials and it is lighter in weight as well. This is another reason why I like it .. not bulky or heavy.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yes both materials and it is lighter in weight as well. This is another reason why I like it .. not bulky or heavy.
What kind of packaging did it come in? Did it come folded? The reason I am asking is I am trying to order one to have someone bring back with them to the US. Thank you!

·
Registered
56 Posts
My Palisade is in!! I was able to visit it today and sign paperwork, but Hubby’s schedule doesn’t cooperate for taking custody of it until Saturday. That being said, one of the first things I did was check the cargo tray. If you were wondering what shows up when you order a “cargo tray- material: plastic” with your car in the US, you get the carpeted cargo tray like the one in Eric2203’s picture. When I asked why it wasn’t plastic, as described on Hyundai’s website, I was told that it is reversible, because the other side is plastic. I am highly skeptical, due to the asymmetrical split of the 3rd row seats. What do you think, Eric?

·
Registered
69 Posts
My Palisade is in!! I was able to visit it today and sign paperwork, but Hubby’s schedule doesn’t cooperate for taking custody of it until Saturday. That being said, one of the first things I did was check the cargo tray. If you were wondering what shows up when you order a “cargo tray- material: plastic” with your car in the US, you get the carpeted cargo tray like the one in Eric2203’s picture. When I asked why it wasn’t plastic, as described on Hyundai’s website, I was told that it is reversible, because the other side is plastic. I am highly skeptical, due to the asymmetrical split of the 3rd row seats. What do you think, Eric?
Well, you got me wondering if the "reversible" was true, as I have the US carpeted cargo tray. I went out and tried reversing it, and it does not fit well at all. Not to mention the obvious asymmetrical issue you point out, but the piece behind the 3rd row does not fit, as it is skewed to one side. Not to mention all the exposed velcro that will catch on things. Speaking of velcro, for those who have the carpeted cargo tray, do you know what the two round velcro tabs (that are on the carpeted side) are for? I can't figure it out for the life of me.

·
Super Moderator
664 Posts
That is interesting, none of the pictures I see advertised have this that I can see.
Does anyone else have these on their mat?
With a side note. The 3rd row seat has a 60/40 split so mats couldn't be reversible

·
Registered
669 Posts
Yes, I have the same cargo mat as @Pasilade (the up-seat back one). I have the same velcro tabs. And no, it's not reversible.

@NBC: did you get this cargo mat that goes up the seats back as well? Because there's one that covers just the cargo area and does not cover the back of the 3rd-row seats. Maybe that one is reversible?

·
Registered
408 Posts
The Carpet one is semi perfect design except its made of Carpet so you cover something not cleanable seat back with something difficult to clean Carpet. May end up there yet but was hoping for the CA one.

·
Registered
56 Posts
@Eric2203, I only got to look at it briefly, and it was still in the plastic, but it definitely had a part that was folded over the portion that covers the cargo area behind the 3rd row. From what I saw, it looked identical to yours.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
What kind of packaging did it come in? Did it come folded? The reason I am asking is I am trying to order one to have someone bring back with them to the US. Thank you!
Yes it did come folded in a simple plastic package.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just to confirm, in case anyone was wondering, the “Cargo Tray” that comes from the factory, when you order it in the US along with your vehicle, is the same one that’s in Eric’s pictures. It does go up the back of the third row seats, it is split, as mentioned previously, it is NOT reversible, and it is definitely carpet, no matter what the website tells you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Honestly I was looking for this one as it seems not anywhere till I found a dealership who has some. Got this today and can't be happier as my cargo area use is very important and wanted to protect it.

I love the folding feature of the third row seats as well. Very practical plus good looking.I really recommend it to everyone who want to keep cargo area as clean as it gets!

Would you be willing to help me obtain this cargo mat? I'm in the US and it is not available here. I willing pay.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Carpeted one is widely available even from sites that sell Hyundai accessories for around $115 US. If your looking for the Canadian version that is not made of carpet and is amazing and easily cleanable its only sold in CA though there is one dealer CA dealer Murray that will sell and ship it. A number of US on another Palisade site have bought them. There about $290 CA $225 US CA money is about .71 to the dollar. Shipping is awful unless you live somewhat close to the dealer. About $75 US, so around $300 delivered give or take a few US dollars.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Carpeted one is widely available even from sites that sell Hyundai accessories for around $115 US. If your looking for the Canadian version that is not made of carpet and is amazing and easily cleanable its only sold in CA though there is one dealer CA dealer Murray that will sell and ship it. A number of US on another Palisade site have bought them. There about $290 CA $225 US CA money is about .71 to the dollar. Shipping is awful unless you live somewhat close to the dealer. About $75 US, so around $300 delivered give or take a few US dollars.

Thank you!!!

41 - 58 of 58 Posts