Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
For pull tab, it has a hole in the one I bought and yes it does split easily for each of the third row seats. It is very practical and does not modify the actual/original functionality of the cargo area at all. I also like the material as well, it is not 100% rubbery material. Honestly in my humble opinion I don't think the 100% rubber one would be as practical as this one.

·
Registered
728 Posts
The eBay rubber one is what is listed in the US accessory catalog.
I don't see a rubber one on the US accessory website: https://www.hyundaiaccessories.com/accessories/2020/palisade/

I see the "cargo tray, up seatback" which is carpeted and similar to what we're discussing here and is also split to fold with the seats. I actually own that one. I also see the "cargo mat", which doesn't cover the 3rd-row seat backs, and it is also carpeted.

Where are you seeing a rubber one?

·
Registered
728 Posts
When you build a palisade on the hyundaiusa.com site, the rubber mat is one of the available accessories.
Ah, you mean the "cargo tray", with a description that states that it is made of heavy-duty plastic and is washable.

We actually asked for the cargo tray on our Palisade. It wasn't one of the accessories included with ours (as per the window sticker). And we ended up with the carpeted one that goes up the back of the seats and has the split. I don't remember being asked whether we wanted a carpeted one or plastic/rubber one. I have a feeling the US only offers the carpeted version, and that the description on the Hyundai website is wrong. But by all means, check with your dealers.

Put it another way: has anyone bought a Palisade in the US with the "cargo tray" accessory (either installed by the factory - which is mentioned on your window sticker - or installed by the dealer) and got the plastic one?

·
Registered
4 Posts
sorry to side track the convo a bit, does anyone have the "premium all weather mats" that are found on the Hyundai Canada website (yes very expensive). I just want to confirm if they are producing the mats, as my local dealer said they are hard to come by and he is not sure when they will be available. I made the mistake of pre-paying for them.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I ordered the cargo tray from the factory with my Palisade, and it’s supposed to be the plastic one. We’ll find out exactly what that is on December 7th-ish, when I take delivery.

·
Registered
415 Posts
They are available (just came our in the US). Also widely available for less on parts sites. Maybe we can work out a sale trade, LOL since I can not get the cargo one as yet in US, only in CA.

Link below for a US sites that sell them much cheaper than the dealer, there are others. Not sure if they have a CA one as well. Really wanted the mats since there Front and rear but mine came with carpet and dealer would not trade. Waste of money for me to just toss them till they get too dirty.

"We've recently added Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada to our accessible shipping areas!"

P.S. Only kidding about the trade I am sure were both much better off working with a company that gets discounted shipping compared to normal individuals.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
140 Posts
They are available (just came our in the US). Also widely available for less on parts sites. Maybe we can work out a sale trade, LOL since I can not get the cargo one as yet in US, only in CA.

Link below for a US sites that sell them much cheaper than the dealer, there are others. Not sure if they have a CA one as well. Really wanted the mats since there Front and rear but mine came with carpet and dealer would not trade. Waste of money for me to just toss them till they get too dirty.

"We've recently added Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada to our accessible shipping areas!"

P.S. Only kidding about the trade I am were both much better off working with a company that gets discounted shipping compared to normal individuals.

Good Luck.
Unfortunately, these mats only cover first and second rows. Waiting on WeatherTech's floor liners. They currently only have the first row, with the full 3-row set due out in 4-6 weeks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Unfortunately, these mats only cover first and second rows. Waiting on WeatherTech's floor liners. They currently only have the first row, with the full 3-row set due out in 4-6 weeks.
I just picked up today the genuine Palisade front floor liners (made by WeatherTech). The Hyundai Canada dealer told me there are hard to get and the second row and 3rd were out of stock.

·
Registered
15 Posts

P.S. Only kidding about the trade I am sure were both much better off working with a company that gets discounted shipping compared to normal individuals.

Good Luck.
Called a Canadian dealer and here are some info for the Canadian Premium Floor Mats and Cargo Tray:
Front row - part# S8H17-AP000 - $200 CAD, $150 USD
2nd & 3rd row - part# S8H17-AP100 - $365 CAD, $275 USD
Cargo Tray - part# S8H12-AP000 - $281 CAD, $212 USD

I checked the US dealers and those part#s do not show up in their system. Maybe some of you might get lucky with your US dealers close by?
From the pictures alone, the woven material looks much better than the 3d rubber mat or the all weather mats (US) offered.
The Canadian dealer's (Don Valley North Hyundai) parts manager provided the above info. They would not ship to a Hyundai USA, and the items are special order. Should take 2-3 days to arrive for pickup. Looks like the only way for the US owners to obtain these Premium mats and tray will be to have someone pick up at the Canadian dealer and ship down to the US. (auto parts should be classified under NAFTA right? so no duties crossing the border?)

A lot more money...and a lot more hassle...but they do look premium...

·
Registered
18 Posts
The prices you received from Don Valley North Hyundai in Toronto seems to be inflated. When I purchased the front floor liners yesterday (again made by WeatherTech) I believe the list price was approx $160.00 Canadian dollars and they gave me 10% off because I purchased the vehicle from them. Again 2nd and 3rd row were out of stock.
It fit perfectly and great area coverage.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I just picked up today the genuine Palisade front floor liners (made by WeatherTech). The Hyundai Canada dealer told me there are hard to get and the second row and 3rd were out of stock.
How is the fit and finish of the front row ones? WeatherTech traditionally makes high quality stuff IMO.

·
Registered
147 Posts
How is the fit and finish of the front row ones? WeatherTech traditionally makes high quality stuff IMO.
I have the front weathertech liners, and if you've already had experience with weathertech products, then this one is no different. Fits great and I expected as much. We literally placed the online weathertech order while we were waiting on paperwork at the dealership.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The prices you received from Don Valley North Hyundai in Toronto seems to be inflated. When I purchased the front floor liners yesterday (again made by WeatherTech) I believe the list price was approx $160.00 Canadian dollars and they gave me 10% off because I purchased the vehicle from them. Again 2nd and 3rd row were out of stock.
It fit perfectly and great area coverage.
Can you post some pics of your mats? The prices mentioned for the premium all weather mats are also reflected in hyundaicanada.com minus $11-$12 for installation. Just want to make sure we’re talking about the same floor mats.
This is what I’m seeing on the Hyundai Canada website.

·
Registered
62 Posts
You know looking at Cankam picture and what's on Ebay they look different. The he one ebay does not seem to be the same. Line patterns different and don't seem to offer a split it in if the one Cankam posted did. Looks line a more refined piece. Maybe the Ebay one is a knock off if there is such a thing?
They certainly have different Hyundai part numbers.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts