Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honestly I was looking for this one as it seems not anywhere till I found a dealership who has some. Got this today and can't be happier as my cargo area use is very important and wanted to protect it.

I love the folding feature of the third row seats as well. Very practical plus good looking.I really recommend it to everyone who want to keep cargo area as clean as it gets!

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really don't know .. but it is listed at Hyundaicanada.com under accessories and it is called premium folding cargo tray

·
Registered
669 Posts
In the US, they don’t seem to offer that one through Hyundai accessories. Instead, there is a carpeted version that also protects the back of the 3rd-row seats and is split to fold with whichever seat you decide to fold.

There’s also a version that only covers the cargo floor and not the back of the seats.

Both are available on www.hyundaiaccessories.com or through your dealer.

But I think some people have managed to find the Canadian rubber version shown in this thread via alternate sources.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Interesting...I’m in the US, and I ordered the cargo tray with my Palisade and was assured that it was plastic/rubber. It also states “plastic” as the cargo mat material in the info that the dealer sent yesterday. I’m possibly missing something, but I only see carpeted cargo trays on the accessories website. I’m also super unimpressed with the picture of the cargo net, as it looks like the hubs has a much more functional style in his Santa Fe. I guess I’ll see what shows up in a month.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Honestly I was looking for this one as it seems not anywhere till I found a dealership who has some. Got this today and can't be happier as my cargo area use is very important and wanted to protect it.

I love the folding feature of the third row seats as well. Very practical plus good looking.I really recommend it to everyone who want to keep cargo area as clean as it gets!
that premium tray and the premium floor mats for the other rows look real proper quality. Would be nice to have these offered in the US. Did you pay the full price CA shown or were they cheaper without installation? Also the material looks stiff to fit exact into the area, shipping might be a hassle...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that premium tray and the premium floor mats for the other rows look real proper quality. Would be nice to have these offered in the US. Did you pay the full price CA shown or were they cheaper without installation? Also the material looks stiff to fit exact into the area, shipping might be a hassle...
It was 280 ca .. installation is extremely easy and yes the material is really good/strong too and just fitting perfectly.

·
Registered
659 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
It looks good though not much different then other floor liners. Unlike the carpeted with (ugg why carpet) they do not attach to the seats are not cut to allow use of one seat down versus two.

I think if I am going to but one that's not cut it might just make sense to go with a third party one. It do appreciate that it's segmented to allow it to fold out of the way.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Cankam or any of you who have one is the Third row part of it split to accommodate one seat third row folding versus 2? Your very nice picture of it makes it look it might. Other pictures I have seen of it I did not think it was split.

·
Registered
408 Posts
You know looking at Cankam picture and what's on Ebay they look different. The he one ebay does not seem to be the same. Line patterns different and don't seem to offer a split it in if the one Cankam posted did. Looks line a more refined piece. Maybe the Ebay one is a knock off if there is such a thing?

·
Registered
669 Posts
You know looking at Cankam picture and what's on Ebay they look different. The he one ebay does not seem to be the same. Line patterns different and don't seem to offer a split it in if the one Cankam posted did. Looks line a more refined piece. Maybe the Ebay one is a knock off if there is such a thing?
Yeah they do look different.

By the way, to address one of your earlier comments, the US-version carpeted one that goes up the 3rd-row seats' back is split to allow folding of only one side or the other.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Got this photo from the Canada web site you can see clearly it splits. Very different from what's on Ebay. Guess we have to wait or call a Canada dealer and see if they would ship:)

·
Registered
669 Posts
Got this photo from the Canada web site you can see clearly it splits. Very different from what's on Ebay. Guess we have to wait or call a Canada dealer and see if they would ship:)
And that official picture also differs from the one @Cankam posted at the beginning of this thread: the pull tab is not showing.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts