Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope Hyundai considers adding the power folding side mirrors to the 2021 models .Many of us have parking situations which require folding in the large mirrors. I would buy this before the Telluride, if available.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hope Hyundai considers adding the power folding side mirrors to the 2021 models .Many of us have parking situations which require folding in the large mirrors. I would buy this before the Telluride, if available.
I agree!!! I’m in the market and want a Palisade likely a Calligraphy or Limited. If they have this in either I will, if not - I may not. Sounds crazy but it bugs the shit out of me! At least a button for it. I am hoping for 2022 this will come. That’s why I’m on here now.

·
Registered
2021 White Calligraphy
538 Posts
I agree!!! I’m in the market and want a Palisade likely a Calligraphy or Limited. If they have this in either I will, if not - I may not. Sounds crazy but it bugs the shit out of me! At least a button for it. I am hoping for 2022 this will come. That’s why I’m on here now.
I honestly never had a need for power folding mirrors and it wasn't even in my decision making especially when comparing to the Telluride. Maybe because I never had them and just currently don't see the need. I did rent a Mazda CX-9 and it had them but still, found no need at the time.

But why they don't, idk. Maybe just that offset from the Telluride. It does have the power folding 3rd row and digital instrument cluster so maybe within the $50K range they were keeping it too, that was where the money went.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts