Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has it been determined from any of the build info if power folding mirrors are available on the US version of the 2023 Palisade? I know it was mentioned early on for the Canadian version.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
351 Posts
Has it been determined from any of the build info if power folding mirrors are available on the US version of the 2023 Palisade? I know it was mentioned early on for the Canadian version.
Power folding mirrors are not on US models. They also are still not on Canadian models, either. You’ll have to fold them yourself or just leave them where they are.

·
Registered
53 Posts
No folding mirrors. Here is the 2023 Dealer build sheet, you can see all the options, colors and pricing:
Thanks. They will likely add it in 2024MY ( strikes me as penny pinching as we know it is offered in South Korea and the lower model Santa Fe) which does no good for folks that want it now. BTW, every other competition now offer it, the last of the crew the all new 2023 Honda Pilot will most likely offer it.

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
604 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2022 Palisade Essential trim. Typhoon Silver
339 Posts
Here are all Palisade years:
The Canadian version 2022 Essential does not share all the features listed in the PDF posted above. As in Blind Spot Monitoring.. and possibly other features as well, mind our Canadian Essential has stuff the Americans don't so perhaps we are even.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I don't believe we are getting power folding exterior mirrors in 2023MY, Hyundai decided to pull it out last minute (at least from the preliminary Canada spec sheet). I have a feeling it will be added in 2024MY so they can boast that it is a new feature that model year.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I don't believe we are getting power folding exterior mirrors in 2023MY, Hyundai decided to pull it out last minute (at least from the preliminary Canada spec sheet). I have a feeling it will be added in 2024MY so they can boast that it is a new feature that model year.
Do you think this could be related to the ongoing chip shortage? I would think that the Palisade is primarily intended for the North American market and there may not be enough supply to meet demand.

·
Registered
53 Posts
C
Do you think this could be related to the ongoing chip shortage? I would think that the Palisade is primarily intended for the North American market and there may not be enough supply to meet demand.
Could be. It's anyone's guess. It is clear it was intended for the Urban and Calligraphy trims of the Canadian market. They could have retained it on the top trim to better manage inventory as they are doing in the Santa Fe.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts