Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am just wondering since I am sure the power folding mirrors option already exists in Korea for Koreans and also Middle East as well.

I have a reason to also believe that the infrastructure for it inside the car also do exist, will Hyundai ever offer this option as an upgrade for all current palisade limited/ultimate? I know it might cost a bit , but would not be a good idea to have it as an upgrade option ?

·
Registered
29 Posts
This is, oddly, one of things I most miss from my previous vehicle (Mitsubishi Outlander). The other thing I don't understand why it is missing is automatic wipers- I know they are on the Limited trim, but seriously, this car should have that simple feature as standard.

·
Registered
105 Posts
There is room at the top for an Ultimate version in the U.S. Maybe that will be one of the features if they decide to up their game.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
That is not for power folding mirrors, it is the welcome light that turns on upon approach, one of the first thing I enabled on mine, and it works well...
Read the screenshot carefully. It says that the light comes on AND that the mirrors unfold. Which is obviously not the case.

·
Registered
859 Posts
They probably meant to take that out. ;)

It is indeed curious that it is not included. If you know someone who has access to https://www.hyundaitechinfo.com/ (or you're willing to pay for it!) maybe we could find out whether the wiring is present in the car.

I wonder if it'll be a "new" feature for MY 2021...
I'd be more surprised if it wasn't already wired in than if it was. Building different wiring harnesses per market is generally more expensive than building one and leaving in the wires.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts