Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2020 Hyundai Palisade SEL w/Premium Package. I found the FM radio reception to be poor. Stations I usually picked up with no interference are going end and out with my Palisade. My wife has a 2021 Hyundai Sonata and I tested a station which came in fine on her vehicle but poorly on mine. The two vehicles were side-by-side to each other. When you pay $40k+ for a new vehicle you want the radio to work properly! The radio is part of the navigation system, which I guess is all integrated together. Has anyone else had this problem? Does this sound like an issue with the antenna or radio? Also, would this be covered under the Hyundai warranty? Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My wife's 2020 palisade has the same issue. Dealership said everything is with in specs. I have even noticed sometimes it changes when on and off the brakes.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I picked mine up on Thursday and noticed the same thing on a drive yesterday. The tower of the station I had on was only about 28km away.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I recently purchased a 2020 Hyundai Palisade SEL w/Premium Package. I found the FM radio reception to be poor. Stations I usually picked up with no interference are going end and out with my Palisade. My wife has a 2021 Hyundai Sonata and I tested a station which came in fine on her vehicle but poorly on mine. The two vehicles were side-by-side to each other. When you pay $40k+ for a new vehicle you want the radio to work properly! The radio is part of the navigation system, which I guess is all integrated together. Has anyone else had this problem? Does this sound like an issue with the antenna or radio? Also, would this be covered under the Hyundai warranty? Thanks for any help.
I live in a rural area. My 2021 Palisade doesn't pick up a single AM or FM station when I use the SEEK function. I get weak reception on a few stations if I manually tune to their frequency. My 2009 Prius gets dozens of stations, including Public Radio from the university 50 miles away.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts