Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the difference between the “POI” button in the ceiling near the interior lights and the voice command button on the steering wheel? Seems I can use the same commands with the voice command button on the steering wheel and the POI button is really not needed? Am I missing something?

Also, when would I use the Blue Link button on the ceiling? Seems that makes a call to Hyundai? Other than an SOS situation why would I use that? Thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
What is the difference between the “POI” button in the ceiling near the interior lights and the voice command button on the steering wheel? Seems I can use the same commands with the voice command button on the steering wheel and the POI button is really not needed? Am I missing something?

Also, when would I use the Blue Link button on the ceiling? Seems that makes a call to Hyundai? Other than an SOS situation why would I use that? Thanks.
The Blue Link button is one of the greatest features on the Palisade. forget about typing in or looking for a navigation destination, just push the button and tell it an address or a restaurant or anything. Instantly you get an answer, I believe it is hooked to Google. Just accept a result and the built in Nav starts.
Just the other day we were looking for a restaurant by name, (this restaurant is part of a chain), it listed 5 locations and the distances. I accepted the closest and instantly the nav was set.. Great feature.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts