Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
just to be sure, you updated the script ? with the line containing 'usebackq' ? How do you launch the batch (bat) script ? I don't see that command in the screenshot

·
Registered
16 Posts
just to be sure, you updated the script ? with the line containing 'usebackq' ? How do you launch the batch (bat) script ? I don't see that command in the screenshot
Yes I copied the whole script. you don't see the command prompt due to cls command on top. Here it is after removing cls command from the script.

Here is the script contents:

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
You can remove the 'echo off' line and see the command that caused the error. My guess is that the m3u contains a reference to an inaccessible file (i.e relative reference to a file, or absolute invalid reference). I used media monkey to generate my m3u, that might be a difference.

Example of absolute path (my usb key is I:\ )

I:\Music\Battle Beast - Battle Beast\01 Battle Beast - Let It Roar.mp3

Example of relative path

\Music\Rage Of Light - Imploder\11 Rage Of Light - Twilight Of The Thunder God.mp3

·
Registered
16 Posts
You can remove the 'echo off' line and see the command that caused the error. My guess is that the m3u contains a reference to an inaccessible file (i.e relative reference to a file, or absolute invalid reference). I used media monkey to generate my m3u, that might be a difference.

Example of absolute path (my usb key is I:\ )

I:\Music\Battle Beast - Battle Beast\01 Battle Beast - Let It Roar.mp3

Example of relative path

\Music\Rage Of Light - Imploder\11 Rage Of Light - Twilight Of The Thunder God.mp3
You mean .m3u file should contains the absolute path for music files?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts