Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to Hyundai and I love my Palisade Ultimate... But, I'm looking for a way to store playlists on my USB Device. I've tried differents folder structure and different playlist formats. Nothing's working... All my Vehicule since 2007 offer this feature to organise my 3000+ songs in my car ! Worst of all, it seem impossible to play "by genre". Please help !

·
Registered
16 Posts
I haven't tried this, because I keep all of my music in folders, but you might be able to create a .m3u file using Windows Explorer or a program like Media Monkey(what I use) to create a playlist and drop the file on the root of your USB drive and select it from there. I will look into this on mine later..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately this doesn't work... I've already tried it. To be sure i've not miss something I just retried it without success.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm new to Hyundai and I love my Palisade Ultimate... But, I'm looking for a way to store playlists on my USB Device. I've tried differents folder structure and different playlist formats. Nothing's working... All my Vehicule since 2007 offer this feature to organise my 3000+ songs in my car ! Worst of all, it seem impossible to play "by genre". Please help !
I used windows media player and it works fine in my Limited. 60 Albums on a flash drive

1 - 6 of 6 Posts