Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello new member here, Limited Hyper White with Beige interior purchased in July with a May build date.

Over the weekend I sprayed white plastidip on the rear emblems and thought I would share a couple of photos. I’m very happy with how they turned out and very simple to do.

The first photo is shot with late afternoon sun.
And the second photo was made around noon.

Are these Palisades great vehicles or what!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your welcome. The Hyper White on the Palisade sure is a fantastic color, fell in love with it the instant I saw it. The pearl effect is gorgeous.

Plastidip'd the rear emblems

·
Registered
368 Posts
The only combo to get. The hardest to find. If you think you are going to get it in Calligraphy, get ready to grab your ankles.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Great minds think a like! I took off the black skid sticker and added a white silicone plate to clean it up.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade SEL Lagoon Silver
671 Posts
Hello new member here, Limited Hyper White with Beige interior purchased in July with a May build date.

Over the weekend I sprayed white plastidip on the rear emblems and thought I would share a couple of photos. I’m very happy with how they turned out and very simple to do.

The first photo is shot with late afternoon sun.
And the second photo was made around noon.

Are these Palisades great vehicles or what!
Got some overspray on the license plate too I see.

·
Registered
671 Posts
You guys are messy painters, getting it all over your license plates...

·
Registered
164 Posts
They are just held on with tape. You could use dental floss to cut it off and then something like WD-40 to remove the adhesive
Thanks... I kind of figured that. Personally I don’t care for the Hyundai Logo Emblem

·
Registered
671 Posts
The logo emblem has 3 locating pins. You will have 3 holes in the lift gate when you remove it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts