Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having taken delivery of my 2020 Palisade SEL a week ago I have noticed quite a bit of "pitting" on the windshield. I dropped off my car yesterday for the dealer to make a small cosmetic repair and I was given a new 2020 Palisade SEL as a rental. It have 32 miles on it. This morning looking into the sunlight I noticed some pitting on the windshield also. Anyone else have this problem? I believe it happened in shipping by rail. I will see if they will replace it under warranty. If not I'll contact Hyundai and make a formal complaint.

·
Super Moderator
329 Posts
I have had mine with a little over 3200 miles and no pitting and they ship by rail and truck and could possibly be from shipping I also avoid those sand & gravel trucks.

·
Super Moderator
668 Posts
look at other new palisades on lot, if you find them there you know it wasn't you.
Be sure and have them look at the loaner they gave you also. At 32 miles there should not have been pitting.
Are you sure it is pitting and not an over spray? Check with thumb nail to see if you can scrape it off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts