Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone have mudguards installed? If so, could you share pictures so I can see what they look like? I have a black Palisade and I’m thinking about getting some to protect paint from chips, just want to see what they look like first.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Are you referring to the splash guards that you can get as a dealer option?

Mine came with them, I'll try to get some close pics of them later today.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you referring to the splash guards that you can get as a dealer option?

Mine came with them, I'll try to get some close pics of them later today.
I'm assuming that's probably the same, I just know that Hyundaiusa.com has them listed as "Mudguards" under their accessories section.

Thank you for helping out!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Did anyone have mudguards installed? If so, could you share pictures so I can see what they look like? I have a black Palisade and I’m thinking about getting some to protect paint from chips, just want to see what they look like first.
I'm assuming that's probably the same, I just know that Hyundaiusa.com has them listed as "Mudguards" under their accessories section.

Thank you for helping out!
Dealership had installed them automatically on my Palisade once they received it. Hardly noticable.
From Hyundai's website:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the pic! They look nice but at that size I’ll probably skip them. Don’t think they would be that effective.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Maybe we can suggest that extensions be offered. That way we have the option of either going low profile like this or extending it during times we'll need it most. Done right it shouldn't take much effort to install/uninstall.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I’ve ordered these from Rally Armour 19 inch x 12 inch only $70 cad from US. But once fitted I’m sure I won’t have to worry about rocks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Right, finally got them fitted fairly straight forward and didn’t take that long. I think they look ok. Certainly a lot of protection with the larger size mud guard.
905A9B49-2378-4B9A-B653-EBA5DFA182F9.jpeg

·
Registered
22 Posts
As to any difference in fuel economy? I have no idea. But I didn’t buy the car to worry about mpg. I wouldn’t think it would make any difference But I could be wrong ,

·
Registered
215 Posts
The purpose of asking is to gain understanding of what a particular change to the exterior of the Palisade will have on the overall performance, esp. MPG. The same question can be asked if someone puts additional cross roof rails on their Palisade. This will have an impact to some degree. MPG is the easiest way to assess the impact of these changes.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I get what your on about , but I have no idea what the car gets per mpg. My wife drives it most of the time. I was more worried about damage with rocks etc on the road. If she notices any change in how long a full tank lasts her I’ll let you know 👍

1 - 20 of 20 Posts