Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone have mudguards installed? If so, could you share pictures so I can see what they look like? I have a black Palisade and I’m thinking about getting some to protect paint from chips, just want to see what they look like first.

· Registered
24 Posts
Did anyone have mudguards installed? If so, could you share pictures so I can see what they look like? I have a black Palisade and I’m thinking about getting some to protect paint from chips, just want to see what they look like first.
I'm assuming that's probably the same, I just know that Hyundaiusa.com has them listed as "Mudguards" under their accessories section.

Thank you for helping out!
Dealership had installed them automatically on my Palisade once they received it. Hardly noticable.
From Hyundai's website:

· Registered
264 Posts
The purpose of asking is to gain understanding of what a particular change to the exterior of the Palisade will have on the overall performance, esp. MPG. The same question can be asked if someone puts additional cross roof rails on their Palisade. This will have an impact to some degree. MPG is the easiest way to assess the impact of these changes.

· Registered
46 Posts
I get what your on about , but I have no idea what the car gets per mpg. My wife drives it most of the time. I was more worried about damage with rocks etc on the road. If she notices any change in how long a full tank lasts her I’ll let you know ?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.