Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We picked up our Moonlight Cloud with Black Interior today. We had to travel about 60 miles from home to get it. We are very pleased with the 60 miles or so we put on today mainly interstate driving. No wind noise that we noticed or vibration. I am a little concerned about a small amount of air I am getting through the window controls on the driver door, it is very slight but seems odd to me, also I felt like the heat should be working better than it was on the driver side floor, about 40 degrees Fahrenheit out today and auto was set on 72 inside the car. Will monitor both of these over the next couple weeks and if they continue to be issues will have the dealer look them over. Very pleased overall with the vehicle and features for the price point, I don’t think there is anything that compares in the market place right now. Will update everyone later on our thoughts after a few weeks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Congratulations! She’s a beauty! Hopefully your climate control works better as time goes on. Thank you for sharing your observations!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Beautiful! Thanks for posting pictures. I have the same color combination....Moonlight Cloud with Black leather. Still waiting for it though...it's on the boat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts