Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We put a deposit on the vehicle August 5th at Hyundai of Anderson in . It was supposed to arrive on Sept 22 but made it to the dealer on the 7th.
I paid MSRP minus $500 military rebate with no required add ons other than the installed factory options. Dealer fee was $329, which is lower than almost every other dealer in North or South Carolina.
They gave me a fair amount for my trade (pretty much dead on KBB). Based on the market and how many dealers I called I believe I got a pretty good deal on it.
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Sky

·
Registered
5 Posts
That is my favorite color in the Hyundai line up - I have the same color in the SEL trim coming in 8 weeks or less (hopefully). I initially ordered a Kia Telluride but the wait is 6-8 months and I don't want to wait that long. I am looking forward to having this be my on the road vehicle and take some of the load off my 2006 Toyota Avalon with 190k miles which still seems bullet proof.

·
Registered
2022 Calligraphy, Hyper White Exterior with Light Beige Interior
135 Posts
Outstanding, it can be done. Looks great.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ill being doing an exterior polish to remove all the small swirls and marks from shipping and dealer prep. After that I’m gonna do Adam’s Polish Graphene coating. I’m also doing cquartz leather 2.0 on the interior and car pro fly by forte on the glass.

I’ll miss the wife’s 2018 accord 2.0t sport, but with our son coming in November we needed something with more room.

·
Registered
444 Posts
This is a great color, the lighting conditions dictate how it looks. First glance of the pic, I thought it was Black. Read back the title of the post and then it hit me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks great! I had a salesman text me yesterday with the exact same car. Wanted a $14K market adjustment! Ha! That particular dealership forever lost a customer with that offer...LOL!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the same color. Be prepared for people to not realize it's blue (curbside pickup people at my favorite restaurant are always confused.....) But I love mine!

·
Registered
2022 Calligraphy, Hyper White Exterior with Light Beige Interior
135 Posts
Looks great! I had a salesman text me yesterday with the exact same car. Wanted a $14K market adjustment! Ha! That particular dealership forever lost a customer with that offer...LOL!
Unfortunately too many people just pay through the nose. Walking away is the thing to do.

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Palisade SEL
113 Posts
Well... that barely fits...LOL

Looking good.. I love to detail my cars, but these dark colors require so much more maintenance...LOL
I might get silver next time, they are the easiest to maintain.

Here she is after a little paint correction and graphene coating. View attachment 4742

1 - 17 of 17 Posts