Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found it quite irksome that all of the images of the colors of the P are renderings rather than real photos. You have that dime sized swatch and then a blizzard of renderings. Actual photos are scarcer than the cars themselves. I have yet to see Moonlight Cloud and Forrest Rain "in the flesh" or in photos. Can someone clear, well lit photos of them in the photo section. Those are among a few of the colors that are lacking. I can't pull the trigger on the purchase until I see the colors for real. Thanks,

·
Registered
31 Posts
Mine is Rainforest Green. When we test drove it, we were like “I like the grey one”, then it was pointed out it is actually green! These are pretty subtle colors, so far not one person I have asked has referred to my car as “green”. They do have excellent paint, tho!

·
Registered
184 Posts
I wanted the moonlight cloud but opted for black since that's what the dealer had. The moonlight cloud actually looked black without too much sunlight. But I can see the true blue color in brighter lights.

·
Registered
31 Posts
We thought they were all black or grey, but if they are very clean, and it is bright and sunny, you can actually see the differences in hue. I find it really funny, it was not too long ago that cars were really bright in color (remember the Orange Prius?) these things definitely go in waves. I do love the green, tho, ehan I can see it. These days, the car is plastered in salt and grime and is the same color as everything else in Maine- Winter...

·
Registered
11 Posts
I bought the SEL Moonlight Cloud. I agree that in shade or minimum sun it looks black but with partial to full sunlight it sure looks dark blue.It also looks like metal flake.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought the SEL Moonlight Cloud. I agree that in shade or minimum sun it looks black but with partial to full sunlight it sure looks dark blue.It also looks like metal flake.
I have found it quite irksome that all of the images of the colors of the P are renderings rather than real photos. You have that dime sized swatch and then a blizzard of renderings. Actual photos are scarcer than the cars themselves. I have yet to see Moonlight Cloud and Forrest Rain "in the flesh" or in photos. Can someone clear, well lit photos of them in the photo section. Those are among a few of the colors that are lacking. I can't pull the trigger on the purchase until I see the colors for real. Thanks,
Just think of the Midnight cloud as a black car that has a slight navy tint in bright sunlight. We had to get ours from another state and thought we were getting a navy car. Now I think of our car as black. I’m getting used to it, but was really disappointed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts