Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody found a good mount and location for their phone? So far the only thing I'm looking at is a magnetic magic mount but still haven't found the best placement for it. Suggestions and pictures are welcome.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So the phone lays flat on it? How did you make this? Maybe I can make a variation of it where the phone is standing. I agree with not wanting to block any vent.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The magnet is made by Bestrix and is made for a vent mounting point. I just mounted it on a thin piece of black-painted sheet stock. Very easy and perfectly located for me.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice. I'm definitely interested in this piece. Might be able to mount it elsewhere. For a vertical stance.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Saw this by the same company as well. It looks interesting. Might be good for mounting in different places and vertical phone position.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Are you using Android Auto or Apple Car Play through your phone on the Palisade? I'm genuinely curious as to why easy access to a mounted phone is needed.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Show us what you come up with.
I decided to use a magic mount dash variation which I've been using in another car and works great. Very clean, looks great and works great. The placement might not be for everyone but I think it's perfect for me.
Show us what you come up with
Kept it simple with a magic mount. Very minimal yet effect. Placement for me is perfect. Might not be the best for everyone though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts