Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy Hyper White/Beige/Dark Brown
95 Posts
He had his painted, so I’m not sure what he might have paid. A chrome delete done as a vinyl wrap should run you $1000-1500 depending on what all you want done. I paid around $2100 but also had ceramic window tint and paint protection film put on. I did black instead of white. I also had my flying H badge wrapped and they replaced the PALISADE lettering with new black letters Cut from acrylic where as the OP had it all removed, holes filled and painted over. So differences like that will cause differences in cost as well.

·
Registered
58 Posts
He had his painted, so I’m not sure what he might have paid. A chrome delete done as a vinyl wrap should run you $1000-1500 depending on what all you want done. I paid around $2100 but also had ceramic window tint and paint protection film put on. I did black instead of white. I also had my flying H badge wrapped and they replaced the PALISADE lettering with new black letters Cut from acrylic where as the OP had it all removed, holes filled and painted over. So differences like that will cause differences in cost as well.
Thanks for the reply. I need to definitely explore my options once I get to this point. I’m picking up my new SEL hyper white on Friday so just trying to have an idea on all the changes I want to make.

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy Hyper White/Beige/Dark Brown
95 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I need to definitely explore my options once I get to this point. I’m picking up my new SEL hyper white on Friday so just trying to have an idea on all the changes I want to make.
I love knowing that I did some things to my Palisade to make it a little more unique. There are less expensive things you can do to customize the look. If you get a calligraphy with the quilted leather inserts in the door, there’s a quilted leather cover you can get for the console. I bought door striker plate covers, those are very inexpensive. On eBay I bought new gas and brake pedals. There are tons of ideas throughout this forum.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I love knowing that I did some things to my Palisade to make it a little more unique. There are less expensive things you can do to customize the look. If you get a calligraphy with the quilted leather inserts in the door, there’s a quilted leather cover you can get for the console. I bought door striker plate covers, those are very inexpensive. On eBay I bought new gas and brake pedals. There are tons of ideas throughout this forum.
Ya I was so happy to stumble upon the forum. The pedals I think are something I’ll definitely do, haven’t even explored those little details of things. I’m getting the SEL with conv and premium packages. I’m going to plasti dip emblems and tint windows right away. Possible plasti dip grill and the plastic chrome everywhere too (eventually aftermarket grill). Now to look into the wrap for the bigger parts and those door handles. Is there a reason you went through eBay for the pedals? Is that not something you can find on Amazon? Curious to see what you picked? Pics?

·
Registered
2020 Palisade SEL Lagoon Silver
688 Posts
Looks very clean. About how much did it cost to have them do that?
Are you planning on removing the H from the lift gate? That is the only thing with locating pin holes. The letters and the HTRAC logo are just taped on. If you do delete the H, then you would be Sara No H with a Hyundai No H?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Are you planning on removing the H from the lift gate? That is the only thing with locating pin holes. The letters and the HTRAC logo are just taped on. If you do delete the H, then you would be Sara No H with a Hyundai No H?
Ah, you are a smart cookie! Haha I want to remove that logo, it doesn’t need to be the first thing done but it’s definitely on the list of upgrades. I think I’ll plasti dip the letters of Palisade and when I decide to remove the Hyundai logo, those will go to. Too bad they couldn’t just have that one taped on to, so much easier!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
This looks fantastic. Just bought the white for my wife. Would like to do similar delete. Do you mind sharing some of the steps you took and how you did it. This looks very slick and clean.
Took it to a body shop to paint over the chrome in the front and back and to debadge the rear. The risk is that the chrome will chip but we have some of the paint for touch up. Haven’t had any problems. Also powder coated the stock wheels black.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey OP, can you post a link of where you bought your grille? I was under the impression those grilles didn't fit the US Palis. And did you replace it yourself, so you can tell me what was involved to remove it? And finally, was it black, or you painted the grille black?
I should receive my white/brown-beige Calligraphy in late April, but no way I'd take it to any body shop around here. Ha ha. So my options are more limited. I'll immediately remove the 'PALISADE' letters, but will stop there. I might replace the 'H' logo if I can find one that covers all 3 holes (there was a Calligraphy emblem that might fit, but not sure yet). The grille I like, but since I won't paint anything else, not sure black would go well. By the way, is the 'hyper white' a tri-coat color, a pearl color, or a simple white color? Due to the extra charge, my guess is one of the first 2, but which?

I'll also pass on pedals, since it's more of a luxury SUV, rather than a sport one. Ha ha. Will just tint the front side windows, buy cargo cover and mats (if it doesn't already come with them), install a hitch, and that's about it.
Hi, not OP but I have the same grill. It’s also available in chrome. Here’s the link. What I’ve heard is they don’t fit the 2021 Calligraphy yet, as the bottom of their grill is wider so maybe hang tight on that, I’ve heard there isn’t an aftermarket grill at all for them yet.
MOMOREAL MMG Front Radiator Grille for Hyundai Palisade only, Radial Shape Glossy Black, High Glossy Product, Provide Emblem Bracket (Glossy Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084RFCM5...abc_MD7ZQBYP1WB3Y261117Z?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

there’s a few rebadge options for that back H logo if you want something different. Check out the palisadeforum.org store and look up the brenthon and caliburn emblems. That’s the route I went. They are black and chrome. I had mine painted black since I went all blacked out on everything. The hyper white is a pearlescent white.
I suggest getting the cargo package, it comes with decent all weather mats and a cargo cover that stores perfectly in the cargo area beneath the trunk space.
posted a picture below so you could see the emblem I have.

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there! I was wondering which finish you ended up going with? Is this glossy or in the middle of glossy and matte? I am looking to powder coat my wheels black as well and I cannot choose between the 3 finishes they have available: Glossy, Matte, "In the middle" TIA!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there! I was wondering which finish you ended up going with? Is this glossy or in the middle of glossy and matte? I am looking to powder coat my wheels black as well and I cannot choose between the 3 finishes they have available: Glossy, Matte, "In the middle" TIA!!
I'm not sure but I don't think he went with Matte.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts