Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just follow the instruction on how to update the map on my Hyundai Palisade 2022 Caligraphy.
Everything went well till the end, from downloading the navigation software updater, downloading the files to a usb drive, and then finishing the update on the car.
But then I noticed the Passenger Talk is malfunctioning. It gives a very annoying noise and it echos my voice as the driver. I can hear it from from speakers too. That should be the problem. With this update, it sends my voice to all speakers while it used to send it to rear speakers. The front speakers echo my voice to the microphone.
How can I get it fixed?
Anyone else faced the same issue?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
694 Posts
Try resetting the system and see if that fixes it.

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
694 Posts
Thanks Mr. P. The system restarted itself after the update finished. How to reset the system? Is it a factory reset?
Pinhole next to the tune knob.

Rectangle Font Parallel Number Document

Reactions: ARmom

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pinhole next to the tune knob.
Thanks, I got it pin to try it. But this time when I started the car, I noticed the passenger talk works fine. I had turned the engine off and on. But this time there was a 5 hours gap where the engine was off. Maybe something resetted or Bluelink did something that fixed it. Didn't get to reset using the pin.
Thank you.
View attachment 6862

1 - 5 of 5 Posts