Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone trade a Mazda CX-9 for a Palisades? If so, how do the driving dynamics compare? The CX-9 is supposed to be the best in the class for handling.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I traded my '16 Mazda CX-9 Signature in on a Palisade Ultimate 10 days ago. I can't comment on the differences in the driving dynamics at this point since I have driven only 600 km so far. Also, I am 79 years old and my hooning days are long behind me. I love the Palisade so far, and am leaving on a 5000 km road trip on Saturday which will be a test of comfort and practicality.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
did thanks for your comment. Sounds like you prefer the Palisade to the CX-9?

·
Registered
17 Posts
did thanks for your comment. Sounds like you prefer the Palisade to the CX-9?
I like the Palisade at least as well as I liked the CX-9, but will be able to comment more fully after I return from my trip to northern Manitoba in early August.
So far, my observations are that there is more room in every seating position, that the technology is awesome, to the point of being almost overwhelming. The HVAC is quiet and capable, the ride on the 20" tires is similar to the CX-9, that is to say, firm.
I miss the walk away auto locking that the CX-9 had, and have inadvertently left the car unlocked on at least one occasion, but got a BlueLink message to remind me, and then I locked remotely.
Overall, more than satisfied, but am still at the honeymoon stage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts