Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have my Palisade for 10 months now. This morning, as I was looking out my window, I saw my Palisade in my driveway and can’t help but be amazed on how Palisade really nailed its looks and design so I took a picture and just wanted to share this photo. Feel free to share the best photo of your Palisade that you have.. would love to see different photos from different owners. View attachment 1304
Must be a “Daddy” syndrome! I bought the Palisade for its features and value, I don’t think it’s a particularly good-looking vehicle. $25-$30 thousand less then other luxury vehicles, that’s what sold me!

·
Registered
663 Posts
I like the Palisade’s presence compared to a Highlander or Pathfinder. I won’t say it’s beautiful but I do like it’s parking lot presence.

all the car mags vote the Telluride as being better looking, but I’m not impressed. To me the Kia is trying to look like a Range Rover. That’s not a bad thing but it lacks originality

·
Banned
673 Posts
I think the design is stunning. Many of the pictures where the trim is blacked out so you can actually focus on the body lines only make the vehicle more beautiful. I think Hyundai absolutely nailed a new design language, where Kia aimed lower to look like a RangeRover. Now the Genesis GV80.....sorry, that’s just an overdone fail in my book.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Bang for buck is no question for this class, but we are talking looks, right?

yeah, I agree the GV is overdone, but I will credit it for looking like it belongs in the luxury class.

I don’t think someone liking German understated luxury looks will like the Genesis. The genesis is so overdone I guess they’re trying to forge new ground?
I still love the XC90 looks, and even the XC60 ( I know, same platform architecture)

but I digress

palisade looks great as is to me. I don’t need a black out look or a different front grill, or different badges. I’m perfectly happy with the looks as is. Maybe dual/quad exhausts would be the only “looks” upgrade for me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts