I read that the Telluride is visually more appealing. Also a common complaint in the Palisade is wind noise in driver window.My wife and I started the search with the Telluride and originally we only wanted that...we didn't even know the Palisade existed. Then we sat in one and although we made what I would call a bit of rash decision. We absolutely love the Palisade, not that we would have disliked the Telluride, but the car felt a bit more our style vs the Telluride. The cars are very similar and don't think you can go wrong either way IMO.
I'd disagree here. The Telluride is definitely not as nice in my mind. I test drove both of these in a row and the Palisade had me sold instantly. I've never stopped to take a look at a Telluride when I've seen it drive by but the Palisade caught my eye immediately. That one sighting in a drive through of the Palisade was enough to send me to Hyundai to buy one. I didn't even know about them beforehand.It seems that they are essentially the same but what I read is the Telluride is visually more appealling
Great comparison!1) Styling interior/exterior - 100% subjective and it should be. You're the one who has to look at it everyday.
2) Center console - You either like the Palisade's push button shifter and how this enables more efficient use of the center console, or you don't. Wife loves that she has a place to put her purse with easy access.
3) Driver info center - Palisade is 12.3", 100% programmable and digital versus 7" digital + 2 analog, non-customizable gauges in the Kia.
4) Push button 3rd row decline is only available in the Palisade.
5) 20" wheels - black only on the Telluride, black chrome on the Palisade.
6) Palisade has different rear end suspension. Makes the ride VERY compliant. Shocks are supplied by 2 different suppliers. Palisade uses Sachs/ZF and are tuned to react faster than Kia which means it can actually be both more compliant and a better handler.
7) Palisade has more sound deadening and thicker glass. Makes for a very quiet ride, although the Telluride is not far behind.
8) Telluride has more space (2") behind the 3rd row. Slightly different length and body lines for the Palisade surrenders the space.
9) Palisade limited comes standard with self-leveling suspension. Telluride you need to order the trailering package.
10) Kia has power folding mirrors, Hyundai does not.
11) Both have 630watt stereos, Kia has 10 speakers, Hyundai has 12. I honestly could not tell a difference, but I. Sure some audiophile could.
12) The Palisade has a perforation rust warranty that is two years longer than the Telluride. All other aspects of the warranty are the same.
13) The Telluride has 3 more cubic feet of cargo space behind the 3rd row.
14) The Palisade has power folding/lifting 3rd row in addition to the aforementioned power reclining.
15) The Palisade has remote start available on the key fob, whereas the Telluride requires the UVO app.
16) The Palisade has 2” more leg room in the first row, but the Telluride has 0.7” more head room in the 3rd row.
17) The Palisade has a bigger glove compartment.
18) The Palisade has better headlights, thus making it an IIIHS Top Safety Pick +.
19) The Telluride has bag hooks on the front seat backs for the second row.
20) If the app matters to you, you get 3 free years of BlueLink (Palisade) vs. 1 free year of UVO (Telluride).