Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased the Palisade, white Ultimate Trim (top level in Canada). I had to change the tires out, so installed matte black rims with 274 45 R20 tires, gives a slightly more aggressive stance.

Overall pretty happy, I have had a few issues, the surround trim on the grill started to all bubble and peel, the dealer has a new grill on order but is 6 week delivery from Korea - super disappointed with this. Also have a significant rattle in the back passenger upper hatch area. Dealer thinks it is the third row seatbelt assemble, again ordered it but 6 weeks fort the part. I believe it is coming from the black plastic outside moulding around the rear spoiler.

Hoping to get some of these defects sorted out to better enjoy the vehicle.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
324 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Palisade and and i hope you get those minor issues worked out and nice rims they look awesome and thanks for the photo.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Welcome!
I always loved how these look in white compared to other colors. Was white your first choice?

·
Super Moderator
646 Posts
Welcome to the forum
I also have the Hyper white AWD with Beige interior, love it so far
Hyundai may be a little slow now, with the coronavirus and selling
so many more than they were prepared for.
Enjoy and I'm sure they will work it all out for you

·
Registered
16 Posts
I purchased the Palisade, white Ultimate Trim (top level in Canada). I had to change the tires out, so installed matte black rims with 274 45 R20 tires, gives a slightly more aggressive stance.

Overall pretty happy, I have had a few issues, the surround trim on the grill started to all bubble and peel, the dealer has a new grill on order but is 6 week delivery from Korea - super disappointed with this. Also have a significant rattle in the back passenger upper hatch area. Dealer thinks it is the third row seatbelt assemble, again ordered it but 6 weeks fort the part. I believe it is coming from the black plastic outside moulding around the rear spoiler.

Hoping to get some of these defects sorted out to better enjoy the vehicle.
We also had a rattle in back hatch area. I sat in the back and yes it's coming from the 3rd row seat belt assembly. I took out the panel myself and stuffed some foam tape back there and it went away. May still have the dealer look at it during first oil change so that if a new part is available they can properly fix it.

Let me know if you don't mind if and when they replace the seat belt assembly if that fixes it. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts