Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious if anyone out there has a service manual for our vehicle yet.
It helps with wiring diagrams and gives a much better understanding on how various parts are attached or work together.

PM's are fine.

Apologies if this question is frowned upon, but I've had these for every car I've owned and they are very helpful.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
You can go to https://www.hyundaitechinfo.com/. It's an official Hyundai website, but it costs money. $40 for a week, $60 for a month, $600 for a year.

It's not a downloadable PDF. It's an interactive website divided in categories and subcategories. So it can't be copied easily.

Copy the link, don’t click on it. This stupid forum tries to do a redirect to track external links and it’s broken.

·
Registered
7 Posts
You can get the full service manuals from this site: Factory Manuals for $99. I am not sure if it is 100% legit how they get them (I believe they sign up for a subscription using your VIN and then .pdf them), but I can vouch that it took two days and I got 126.4MB and 3264 pages and it's all there.

Worth the money if you like doing your own maintenance and plan on keeping the car for a long time...

·
Registered
2020 Palisade SEL Lagoon Silver
786 Posts
You can get the full service manuals from this site: Factory Manuals for $99. I am not sure if it is 100% legit how they get them (I believe they sign up for a subscription using your VIN and then .pdf them), but I can vouch that it took two days and I got 126.4MB and 3264 pages and it's all there.

Worth the money if you like doing your own maintenance and plan on keeping the car for a long time...
Took 2 days for it to be available? Or 2 days to download?

·
Registered
2020 Palisade SEL Lagoon Silver
786 Posts
I used to was a good wrencher. And could generally find my way through disassembling and changing out parts. Always been with a Detroit steel car though. This is my first foreign vehicle and things are way more advanced than I'm used to. A little guidance wouldn't hurt, but I've seen a bunch of negative reviews about the manuals not being VIN specific and very hard to navigate. Just in the example above, over 3200 pages to search using a key word. That could take a while. Need to buy shares in a paper mill if you want to print it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts