Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Team palisade owners, i have an SEL with all the packages, but I can’t seem to fully confirm if all four doors are suppose to have a welcome light or just driver side? In my palisade I think it is only driver side at least that’s what I can see. Plus, they are not as bright as some Instagram pics show.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Team palisade owners, i have an SEL with all the packages, but I can’t seem to fully confirm if all four doors are suppose to have a welcome light or just driver side? In my palisade I think it is only driver side at least that’s what I can see. Plus, they are not as bright as some Instagram pics show.
On my SEL they are only on the front doors, driver and passenger. Correct, not very bright. Second, if they could put the lights in the door handle, why not throw the puddle light in too.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I know that both front doors should light up. Mine do. Never really checked the rear doors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts