Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I've noticed that in my Remote Start settings, I am missing the driver presets section which I've seen on other's mobile apps. Any idea why? I contacted Bluelink and they kept repeating that every car is different. But why do some Limited models have that and some don't? That can't be right.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Hi everyone,

I've noticed that in my Remote Start settings, I am missing the driver presets section which I've seen on other's mobile apps. Any idea why? I contacted Bluelink and they kept repeating that every car is different. But why do some Limited models have that and some don't? That can't be right.
Yeah, we had a thread on this subject on another forum, and nobody has been able to figure out why it works for some and not others.

I have those presets in my app (see screenshot below), but nobody else in that forum thread could see them in their app. I also see the presets on www.myhyundai.com if I try to remote start that way. I don't have any additional driver setup in the app (it's a thing you can do). My wife and I both have the app loaded on our phones and we just share a log in. I have the latest version of the app. I have different settings for both memory presets configured in the car. Others do as well, and still can't see the presets. It's a mystery.

Very strange why I can see them and others don't.

·
Registered
3 Posts
There is a little teeny tiny button on the right side of the far knob (that says tune beside it). The reset button is under the word enter. Try resetting that and seeing if you can set it up afterwards. That's what I had to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts