Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friends and I bought 3 Palisade Limited: 2 white and 1 steel graphite.

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got mine on Amazon for much less but they currently sold out the 7 seat model.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was thinking of installing interior leds too. I'm just wondering how you routed the wiring through the 2nd and 3rd row. Thanks and the additions and upgrades look great.

The front and 2nd row use the same set of LED (link above) connect to the center console outlet and run hidden between the center console and floor carpet.

The 3rd row connects to rear trunk outlet and all 4 lights tape under the third-row seat. Very easy and factory look. Light colors and diming can be changes to any colors using the remote or app on your phone.

I did remove my center console box and tap directly to the wires under there to save the cigarette outlet for something else. Also, all the wires are completely hidden.

·
Registered
15 Posts

The front and 2nd row use the same set of LED (link above) connect to the center console outlet and run hidden between the center console and floor carpet.

The 3rd row connects to rear trunk outlet and all 4 lights tape under the third-row seat. Very easy and factory look. Light colors and diming can be changes to any colors using the remote or app on your phone.

I did remove my center console box and tap directly to the wires under there to save the cigarette outlet for something else. Also, all the wires are completely hidden.
Cool thanks for the input. Did you keep the two kits separated or were you able to splice and link them together?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ok I'm finally getting around to installing the lights. How did you remove the center console? Usually I'll just pull at the plastic but I'm feeling a little cautious as to where the clips are.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok I'm finally getting around to installing the lights. How did you remove the center console? Usually I'll just pull at the plastic but I'm feeling a little cautious as to where the clips are.
There are 4 bolts that hold down the whole armrest console box.
Open the armrest, start pulling up the whole large plastic trim cover the console/gear buttons. Nothing to break there, just pull it up slowly clip by clip. After the first clip came up, the rest is easy. You'll get access on 2 bolts that hold down the top console box. There are 2 more bolts at the bottom of the console box. Remove the console liner pad inside and remove the bolt. The whole armrest console will come out and you can access to all the wires inside.

·
Registered
15 Posts
There are 4 bolts that hold down the whole armrest console box.
Open the armrest, start pulling up the whole large plastic trim cover the console/gear buttons. Nothing to break there, just pull it up slowly clip by clip. After the first clip came up, the rest is easy. You'll get access on 2 bolts that hold down the top console box. There are 2 more bolts at the bottom of the console box. Remove the console liner pad inside and remove the bolt. The whole armrest console will come out and you can access to all the wires inside.
Thanks for the quick reply! Definitely sounds easy thanks again

1 - 10 of 10 Posts