Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey...new to the group. Looking to buy the Limited within the next couple of weeks. Just wondering if black and beige are the only two interior colors? Looking at the rainforest and I heard that it has a gray interior option.

Did I just hear wrong?

TYIA

·
Registered
148 Posts
Available interior options are: black cloth, grey cloth, black leather, and beige leather. Depends on the trim and package which ones might be available under whatever combination you're looking for.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Available interior options are: black cloth, grey cloth, black leather, and beige leather. Depends on the trim and package which ones might be available under whatever combination you're looking for.
Thanks for that. Was really hoping that they had grey leather

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey...new to the group. Looking to buy the Limited within the next couple of weeks. Just wondering if black and beige are the only two interior colors? Looking at the rainforest and I heard that it has a gray interior option.

Did I just hear wrong?

TYIA
Go to the Hyundai website and build one so you can see all of the optional colores for exterior and interior based on the trim option you desire. We love our White on Beige Limited...so classy!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Unfortunately not. Hyundai USA shows a beautiful grey limited interior in a bunch of their promo materials that hasn't even actually been available for purchase here.
Yeah I’ve noticed that too, but haven’t seen any out in the wild. I like the lighter interiors but I think beige may be a little too light

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Go to the Hyundai website and build one so you can see all of the optional colores for exterior and interior based on the trim option you desire. We love our White on Beige Limited...so classy!
Was looking at the rainforest but doesn’t look like it comes in a light interior. Might have to do either mooncloud or steel graphite

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yes, the Rainforest exterior only comes with the black interior when you get a Limited, but in reality, the leather is more of a dark charcoal gray. The headliner and the carpet are black.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, the Rainforest exterior only comes with the black interior when you get a Limited, but in reality, the leather is more of a dark charcoal gray. The headliner and the carpet are black.
Great. Thanks for the input

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thanks for that. Was really hoping that they had grey leather
Weren’t we all. Having said that I bought the Limited with the black leather and the pin striping detail is nice and it doesn’t feel impossibly dark inside like a feared. The ambient lighting and large dual sunroof help too

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Weren’t we all. Having said that I bought the Limited with the black leather and the pin striping detail is nice and it doesn’t feel impossibly dark inside like a feared. The ambient lighting and large dual sunroof help too
Yeah I really like that green, so I think I can deal with the black.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Grey leather is available, we got our car three days ago, SEL trim with premium package that included grey leather.
We are looking to get the limited. I wouldn’t mind the SEL, but the wife wants the limited and I’m not going to argue lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts