Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Very nice, Is there a decent amount of metal flake in this color?
Does anyone know if the white color has metal flake in it or is it just plain white?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Got mine in laquna silver as well,when I park at Starbucks I see lots of people looking my Palisade over.the colour seems to change depending on if it’s sunny or cloudy.i can definitely see a blue tinge .really like this colour

·
Registered
22 Posts
Got mine in laquna silver as well,when I park at Starbucks I see lots of people looking my Palisade over.the colour seems to change depending on if it’s sunny or cloudy.i can definitely see a blue tinge .really like this colour
That is reallly sexy Palisade you got there , wish I had your wheels .. I HATE the limited wheels

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah when I went to the dealership I was actually going for the ultimate(Canadian top model)but I also didn’t like the wheels and I thought the grill on mine looked better in my eyes and was 4000 less.😎

·
Registered
45 Posts
Very nice, Is there a decent amount of metal flake in this color?
Does anyone know if the white color has metal flake in it or is it just plain white?
I have the White. There are no metal flakes in it since it is a "pearl' color and not a "metallic" color. The pearl in it gives it some nice depth and color changes slightly based on lighting. It's not just a glossy white.

Silver looks pretty good! Hopefully they didn't damage your front bumper too much with that dealer plate...unless your area requires a front plate then you're fine.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi there
Most of my vehicles have been pearl white,but when I saw the laquna silver I thought it looked pretty good and yes lots of metal flake ,and where I am we have to have a front licence plate doesn’t look too bad😎

1 - 10 of 10 Posts