Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first interest I had in the Palisade was in mid 2018. What caught and captured my attention was the peculiar styling of the exterior of the Palisade. To me it stood out from the crowd. It had a refined and distinctive look, not a part of the herd. Although the KIA Telluride is also very unique it did not satisfy my desire to appear as cutting edge in the design dept. When I was finally able to see one in person this past Spring at the Atlanta Auto Show I was sold. The interior was designed, especially from the drivers perspective, in such a manner that I thought they must have read my mind. So refined, so intuitive so uncluttered. Nothing I have experienced with this vehicle has caused me to regret my purchase decision. I am sure I will be grinning ear to ear as much 10 years from now as I do today when I am behind the wheel driving.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I liked the Kia more for the more sporty feel, my wife liked the Hyundai better for more luxurious. Guess which we got?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The last SUV we had was a 98 Isuzu Trooper bought specifically for the wife, she wanted a Toyota Land Cruiser at the time but I was able to interject some reality. That vehicle lasted until I retired to Alabama back in 2014. From that point on every once in a while I would hear a female sigh and the comment "I miss my SUV". When I first heard about the Palisade in 2018 I felt that this was a SUV that would satisfy her and my more rational self at the same time. I bought ours at the end of July. She is delighted and I am a hero again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts