Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to change my Limited 2WD console switch to this version (Canadian & Korean version). Currently there are 2 part #

93300-S8950SSV

93300-S8940SSV

The difference would be the around view button. One has the light on the button and the other without the light. Anyone had this mod done and can share the experiences? The mod required some wiring modify that show in the video below in Korean which is not clear to me how to jump those wires. I asked the seller but they couldn't give any insight.

Link to the video:

·
Registered
502 Posts
The US Spec Car does not have Sand and Mud but the AWD version of US Spec is Lit. At the risk of asking a silly question but I am assuming that more than module and wiring has to change as in theory the modes are tied to programing and or features in the car. In the case of the AWD it also has Center Diff Lock and I think some of hill control is related to AWD. I wish you luck. You might to involve your dealer? For me personally after testing out the modes I just leave the car in Smart. It does a very good job of switching the modes for me. I can only imagine in the most extreme situations playing with the modes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts