Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

A few weeks back I took my 2020 ultimate to a drive-in. Overall the experience was decent, but a few things were a bit annoying. The main thing was that the fm radio would shut down after exactly an hour, so I had to get from the back to the front to hit the ignition button to turn everything back on. Second, while I was able to get the forward lights completely off and the touch screen completely off, the gauge cluster in the center would never turn completely off. It just stayed on showing that the rear gate was open.

Any tips on how to maximize the drive-in experience with this car? Its absolutely amazing in every other regard.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey all,

A few weeks back I took my 2020 ultimate to a drive-in. Overall the experience was decent, but a few things were a bit annoying. The main thing was that the fm radio would shut down after exactly an hour, so I had to get from the back to the front to hit the ignition button to turn everything back on. Second, while I was able to get the forward lights completely off and the touch screen completely off, the gauge cluster in the center would never turn completely off. It just stayed on showing that the rear gate was open.

Any tips on how to maximize the drive-in experience with this car? Its absolutely amazing in every other regard.
Hi. I'm headed to a drive-in movie tomorrow night. What are the steps to setup your car? Do I simply press the Engine Start/Stop button when the button is in the OFF position without depressing the brake pedal to put it in ACC mode so some of the electrical accessories are usable? How do I turn off the touchscreen while the radio is playing?

·
Super Moderator
1,873 Posts
go to the setup, then display. under illumination you can check link to cluster control.
adjust the brightness with the light control left of steering wheel on dash
you can find it in infotainment system guide, page 9-36

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hey all,

Good stuff to know! Thanks

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Hey all,

Bring your portable FM radio - $10 at Walmart - solves one hour off - and cluster lights - get one with a headphone jack then buy a cheap splitter so attach multiple headphones or crap earbuds and presto - everyone has a private listening experience

1 - 7 of 7 Posts