Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has found crossbars that work with the Palisade? Looking to get some that match the silver trim but can't find any besides some on eBay that ship from overseas.

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
REI is having a 20% off all Thule racks this weekend. I bought two of the 3 pieces I need, and the one that attaches to the rails is special order.

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
How is everyone liking their respective cross bars? Thule vs Ebay/Amazon?
Im waiting for Yakima foot pack since I have the round crossbars already from prior setup. Issue is I need the setup by end of March for ski trip.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I also needed the crossbars, fit kit etc soon so went ahead and pulled the trigger on Thule - (box is Thule).

Note that if you can't wait for the REI sale - REI members earn a a 10% dividend on purchases. Can save a little bit of $$ that way.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I might have to go with thule even though my crossbars are round Yakima and cargo box is Yakima. Maybe I'll try the amazon ones.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchased the Thule Rapid Podium footings and also bought the thule Aeroblade through our local classified ads. They look fantastic with my white palisade.

·
Super Moderator
988 Posts
Not sure if they will work on the Palisade as our rails are not open on the bottom.
Would be nice if they did, almost worth trying, for the little I would use them.
If anyone finds out, let us know

·
Registered
99 Posts
just saw this in the telluride forum:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts