Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
As easy as it gets. Has elastic straps that go around the sock armrest, then just slides on. Suggest getting adhesive rubbers tips (thin) and putting on the bottom of the quilted armrest so that it does not side as easily. 2 min job if that.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks for that info. Here’s a 2 part question.. If anyone has purchased a black armrest cover, does it match the black leather pretty well, and does it fit pretty well to where it doesn’t look cheesy?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks for that info. Here’s a 2 part question.. If anyone has purchased a black armrest cover, does it match the black leather pretty well, and does it fit pretty well to where it doesn’t look cheesy?
Color match is very good to excellent. It does not quite look stock, but does NOT look cheesy. Good fit, and significantly improves comfort. I would give it a B+ on looks, maybe even a little higher. Glad I bought mine.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have the black as well. I'd give it an A- - only because it slides and they should have addressed that in production. I'll add a thin adhesive dot when I get around to it. The black matches fine.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
309 Posts
Got the black one today. Ordered it on Amazon for about $20. Looks and fits great. Also helps to raise the armrest.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts