Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am searching for a limited AWD in CA as well. So far, MSRP price is the best I can find after contacting multiple dealerships within 500 miles. Enjoy your new car!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think they are still asking over msrp for AWD Limited

congrats on your new car!
I am searching for a limited AWD in CA as well. So far, MSRP price is the best I can find after contacting multiple dealerships within 500 miles. Enjoy your new car!
Yes i think MSRP is the best deal at the moment as i have done the same thing by contacting about 15-20 dealers. Most of them wouldn’t want to talk to me when i asked for MSRP.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The pricing bubble will burst on the Palisade as it's not a "rare" car. Dealers know it but they'll take advantage of this bubble while they can. Costco members can try using their car shopping service. I have a quote for 990 under msrp for a Limited AWD and have place a deposit on one, but until it's in my hands it's not a completed deal...

·
Registered
6 Posts
The pricing bubble will burst on the Palisade as it's not a "rare" car. Dealers know it but they'll take advantage of this bubble while they can. Costco members can try using their car shopping service. I have a quote for 990 under msrp for a Limited AWD and have place a deposit on one, but until it's in my hands it's not a completed deal...
Every dealers in CA don't honor Costco auto on Limited trim even though they take part in the program. You are absolutely right. The price will go down after Hyundai reopen their factory and ramp up the production once the corona virus is contained. Its just a matter of wait time. Your quote is from CA dealership?

·
Super Moderator
429 Posts
There are 4 white/beige AWD limited here in our area, they all want MSRP. At best you can get the 3% hold back and the manufacture discounts.
Several other colored here also expect pricing about the same.
They will deal a little on SEL's, It is the limited which are hot in this area

1 - 9 of 9 Posts