Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
203 Posts
#metoo. Got our Pally Limited Dec 2019. Have asked dealer about it and if anyone else has complained and they say they have not heard of any problems. Not getting any better after cleaning "leather" with a quality cleaner. Febreze on the carpets helps to cover some of it, but it's still there. Glad to hear I am not alone. I will bring headrest info up to my dealer.
Hyundai knows about and has a fix. The dealer can't say they don't know.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2020 limited with beige interior and it smells bad, I had a claim with Hyundai and would call every month, but was told to stop calling, they would get a hold of me when they had a fix. Well I called a month later and they closed my case. I am waiting on a call from corporate. I seems to me they are avoiding this problem. I think if they do handle this correctly. We should do a class action lawsuit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any updates for us?

New owner here. Have been following this forum for a couple of weeks since I some how came across it. Very informative. I also have the Limited with Nappa Leather Beige interior with the "Smell". I called my dealers service department to set up an appointment for them to validate the issue (smell) and then I called the Hyundai Care Center at 800.633.5151 as mentioned in an earlier post and told them of the issue. They gave me a Case Number and then when I went to the dealer for my appointment I gave them the Case Number that was given by the Customer Care Center. The dealers service department validated my concern with the smell and said they would forward their findings to Hyundai.
My service appointment was on the 9th of July and I followed up with the Customer Care Center on the 10th and let them know the dealer validated the issue and was awaiting guidance from Hyundai. The service manager told me to check back with them the following week. I called them on the 15th of July and they said they were ordering new headrests and would notify me when to come in.
Once I get the call that they are in I will update the post.
Any Updates for us?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was chatting with an owner like me who has a "garlic breath" like smell in his Palisade when the car is parked with the windows closed and he suggested we try to get a count of the folks on this forum who are in our same situation and still having the issue. I know there have been other threads on this in the past, but I'd like to take a current pulse of the forum. Please reply to this thread if you have a Limited with the Beige interior and have the foul odor problem. Thanks!
I have a 2021 Palisade Calligraphy with Beige interior build date June 2020 with odor.

·
Registered
12 Posts
We have a 2020 limited with beige leather manufactured in October of 2019 and purchased in January of this year. It has the garlic smell too. I will mention it to our dealer on our next visit.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was chatting with an owner like me who has a "garlic breath" like smell in his Palisade when the car is parked with the windows closed and he suggested we try to get a count of the folks on this forum who are in our same situation and still having the issue. I know there have been other threads on this in the past, but I'd like to take a current pulse of the forum. Please reply to this thread if you have a Limited with the Beige interior and have the foul odor problem. Thanks!
NONE WITH MINE,SAME COLOR.I SUGGEST GETTING A BAMBOO CHARCOAL DEODORIZER,THEY REALLY WORK.I PLACED THEM UNDER THE FRONT SEATS WHEN I BOUGHT A SMOKERS CAR A FEW YEARS BACK.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Took mine if for it today. Had two headrests in a bag. Dealer couldn't believe how bad they smelled. They treated them. Going to see how it goes in a couple of days.

·
Registered
2 Posts
yes in shop now

101 - 110 of 110 Posts