Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was initially looking at the Telluride but it was back ordered for 2 months. Looked at the Palisade and walked out the door an owner of a limited( only one in stock). Luv it. Took our first Roadtrip of about 1500 miles and it performed very well. Only issue I have so far is the wind noise on drivers side. Already talked to dealer and they will fix. Of course getting used to buttons as opposed to a shift took awhile but that’s all set.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I was initially looking at the Telluride but it was back ordered for 2 months. Looked at the Palisade and walked out the door an owner of a limited( only one in stock). Luv it. Took our first Roadtrip of about 1500 miles and it performed very well. Only issue I have so far is the wind noise on drivers side. Already talked to dealer and they will fix. Of course getting used to buttons as opposed to a shift took awhile but that’s all set.
Nice. Got mine in August of 2019. Already put close to 8k on her. Tell me how it goes with the wind noise. It seems like a common problem with the Palisade. That way I can take her in to the dealer.

·
Super Moderator
329 Posts
Welcome to the forum and i have 3 vehicles and they all have different shift devices. I have yet to have any problems with my Palisade.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts