Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to start a thread where people can post the strange/neat things that they have come across. For instance, the other day, I had the car in reverse when my wife opened the passenger door and on the infotainment screen where the rear camera was engaged the top corner of the screen displayed a little picture-in-picture notification of the passenger door being open. I thought that was neat so after she shut the door I decided to open the driver side to see if it would show up and immediately upon opening my door the car automatically shifted into park.

Another thing that I have noticed: If the car is on, the headlights are in AUTO and the Parking Brake is engaged (and it's the time of day where the headlights should come on) the lights will not come on until you release the parking brake? I am sure most of you are probably aware that...but did you know (or at least this happened for me)...for the same scenario as above except instead of releasing the parking brake, you open your driver side door, the headlights will come on?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts