Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I broke down and placed an order for the OEM (Hyundai Canada) running boards, or as they call them side steps. The part number was: S8H37-AP000. There are no pictures available for these, so I made a deal to send them back if I don't like them. They should be in next week, and installed sometime thereafter. I will post some pics when I get them. I ordered the all black ones, as I though that adding another chrome strip at the bottom may look like overkill on a Beckett's Black Calligraphy.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Well I broke down and placed an order for the OEM (Hyundai Canada) running boards, or as they call them side steps. The part number was: S8H37-AP000. There are no pictures available for these, so I made a deal to send them back if I don't like them. They should be in next week, and installed sometime thereafter. I will post some pics when I get them. I ordered the all black ones, as I though that adding another chrome strip at the bottom may look like overkill on a Beckett's Black Calligraphy.
Looks like it's this: PALISADE 2020+ BLACK SIDESTEPS

Hyundai sells these in the US: Side Steps - Accentuating the style of your vehicle, these Side Steps add appeal and convenience.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts