Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a 2020 Palisade Limited AWD Hyper White / Beige w/ Dark Brown on June 28th. That was the first day my dealer had a limited that I could try on for size. I am 6'8" tall and about 300 pounds. Most cars aren't designed for someone my size. The Palisade fit well on both the driver and passenger side.

Palisade assembled on October 26th.

Caught the boat on November 11th.

Boat arrived at the port on December 1st.

Palisade arrived at the dealer December 12th.

Took it home the evening of December 12th.

It takes a long time to order one if you cannot hook up with one already assigned to your dealer.

LeRoy

·
Super Moderator
471 Posts
Congratulations on your Palisade and the long wait is over. I also have trouble finding cars that fit I am 6'5" and leg room is very important to me .

·
Registered
58 Posts
Congrats, LeRoy! It has indeed been a very long time for you. Glad to hear that your well-deserved beauty has finally arrived!

·
Super Moderator
984 Posts
Ordered a 2020 Palisade Limited AWD Hyper White / Beige w/ Dark Brown on June 28th. That was the first day my dealer had a limited that I could try on for size. I am 6'8" tall and about 300 pounds. Most cars aren't designed for someone my size. The Palisade fit well on both the driver and passenger side.

Palisade assembled on October 26th.

Caught the boat on November 11th.

Boat arrived at the port on December 1st.

Palisade arrived at the dealer December 12th.

Took it home the evening of December 12th.

It takes a long time to order one if you cannot hook up with one already assigned to your dealer.

LeRoy
Ordered mine about 1 month after you and mine is running about 1 month behind, went on the boat dec.10

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FYI The cabin on this one seems to be free of wind whistles or shudder at up to 75 mph with the heater fan at full blast and outside air. I feel lucky.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts